There are many online paying apps available for you to use like the PayTM, PhonePe and what not? The basic use of all these apps is just the same- simplifying online payments and making India a digital country. Same is the case when we talk about the bhim app apk download.
This app allows you to freely send and receive cash with only one click and the thing which people love about this app is that this app is more ready to exchange info with alternative UPI Payment Apps and bank accounts which you have already held in your devices or have linked your cards with.
This app is available to download for free for Indians only and can be installed and used by Indians only to carry out their daily tasks and transactions. The main purpose of making this app is to reduce the utilization of money within the Indian society.you can also check out here the best apps for movies.
The BHIM app is named after Dr. Bhim Rao Ambedkar, who had sacrificed his whole life for Dalits and the poor too. This bhim app for android was launched on 30th of December 2016 by the Prime Minister of India Narendra Modi, and the reason that this app is getting a lot of fame and popularity among the common masses is just due to the fact that it has some amazing features and the simple interface and which will assist you to send and receive money from anyone and anywhere and that too without taking any extra time which most of the paying apps normally do.
BHIM app features:
- Highly secure payments and transactions.
- Available for free.
- Will be made available for every platform soon.
- Works even on a slow internet connection.
- Sending and receiving money made easy.
- Soon to be made available to every Indian.
- Needs a less amount of memory in our devices.
How to install BHIM app apk on android devices for free
You may be wondering how to install BHIM app apk on your android devices. For this purpose, you will need to follow these steps carefully:
- First of all, download the BHIM app apk for android from this download link.
- Now, just keep the download location in your memory from where you have saved this apk in your device.
- After this, go to your device’s settings and in the security and permissions options, find the option of “Unknown Sources”.
- Enable the option of Unknown Sources.
- Now, go to the location where you have downloaded the BHIM app apk from step 2.
- Find this app and click on it to install the BHIM app for android on your android devices.
- Install this app on your android phones and right after it gets installed, open it right away.
- Congrats. You have successfully installed BHIM app for android on your android devices.